Aug 13 2006

Work it Out? It’s more like “Get it Out”.

Published by at 10:51 pm under MP3's

brain-copy.jpg

The Jurassic 5/ Dave Matthews Band song “Work It Out” has been stuck in my head the whole day. Just when I thought I would go “crazy” if I heard Gnarls Barkley one more time…

I don’t know if the song has hit corporate radio yet, but I guarantee you it will be the most played song on your local Clear Channel in no time.
Here, have a ball.

Jurassic 5 & Dave Matthews Band – Work It Out

Watch the Music Video for Work It Out

WARNING: It seems that Jurassic 5 and Dave Matthews Band are big Bush supporters, so if you are a liberal, I wouldn’t watch this.

6 responses so far

6 Responses to “Work it Out? It’s more like “Get it Out”.”

1. Derekon 14 Jul 2013 at 1:03 am

But this sproulpaper is said in to our chums who need to buy a vehicle.
    Do you take that you endured trauma as merely
    existed named for eminent profligate press, consider yourself favorable.
    Back in the 90’s veterinarians equaled vexed by ordered to pay $2 million to a one-time employee.

2. body fitnesson 04 Aug 2013 at 1:13 pm

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I definitely
    enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will
    be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back from
    now on. I want to encourage yourself to continue your
    great writing, have a nice morning!

3. Nicholason 11 Sep 2013 at 8:12 pm

Having read this I believed it was very informative.
    I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this article together.
    I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and
    leaving comments. But so what, it was still
    worth it!

4. footy ladderon 16 Sep 2013 at 5:48 pm

There is certainly a great deal to know about this topic.
    I like all of the points you have made.

5. Local Seo Optimizationon 26 Sep 2013 at 2:23 pm

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it
    to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put
    the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it
    pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this
    is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

6. sim free blackberry 8520 ukon 06 May 2017 at 12:33 pm

It’s reallү a nice and useful piece of information. I’m glad that
    you simply shared tҺis usᥱful info with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Trackback URI | Comments RSS