Nov 03 2009

Sam Hart – Mario Kart Love Song

Published by at 8:03 pm under Folk,Fun!,MP3's,Video

Mario Kart Love Song

I grew up playing Mario Kart, and really loved the game despite the fact that I was absolutely horrible at it. My strategy was to be so bad that I would distract my opponents, and then sneak attack a banana peel, but that never seemed to work out too well for me. I once slipped on my own peel which I didn’t even know was possible…

Mario and I have parted ways over the years (on good terms), but there are some really good Mario songs out there that still keep us close. My favorite is called the “Mario Kart Love Song” from a musician named Sam Hart. Sam plays music more as a hobby, for now, but this awesome song has gotten him quite a bit of attention.

YouTube Preview Image

(MP3) Sam Hart – Mario Kart Love Song

The above MP3 is the Youtube version. Buy the better quality MP3 at iTunes or CDbaby. Sam is independent, support him!

Black Pear Trees EP:

(mp3) The Mountain Goats & Kaki King – Thank You Mario But Our Princess Is in Another Castle

11 responses so far

11 Responses to “Sam Hart – Mario Kart Love Song”

1. Enjoyableon 05 Nov 2009 at 12:33 am

I love this games too.

Play about 2-3 hrs. / day before.

Thank you for the song.

2. OLLIEon 04 Jan 2010 at 4:05 pm

love ur song it is so awsome :→)

3. watch dogs pcon 12 Jul 2013 at 3:44 pm

I do believe all the concepts you have presented for your
    post. They are very convincing and will certainly work.
    Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for beginners.
    Could you please prolong them a bit from next time?
    Thank you for the post.

4. splinter cell 6on 13 Jul 2013 at 4:40 pm

This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I’ve shared your
    website in my social networks!

5. rome 2 total war release dateon 15 Jul 2013 at 1:07 pm

My family members every time say that I am killing my
    time here at net, but I know I am getting know-how all the
    time by reading such nice articles.

6. watch dogs ps3on 15 Jul 2013 at 2:48 pm

I really like reading an article that will make men and women think.
    Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

7. the elder scrolls online betaon 16 Jul 2013 at 5:14 am

continuously i used to read smaller articles or reviews which also clear their motive, and that is also
    happening with this post which I am reading at this place.

8. splinter cell blackliston 16 Jul 2013 at 1:18 pm

Thank you, I have recently been looking for info about this topic
    for a long time and yours is the greatest I’ve found out till now. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure concerning the supply?

9. rome total war iion 18 Jul 2013 at 1:36 am

I have been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.

It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

10. dbanj may win international awards with escapegoat with kanye west and blame it on money foot
    shoop lion and big sean. namely Bet award 2014 and 2012 or
    2013 world music award. i guess you

Visit my web blog: delete itunes duplicates automatically free

11. hostgator reseller coupon codeon 24 Dec 2013 at 2:23 am

I write a leave a response when I like a post on a site or I have something to add to the discussion.

It’s triggered by the fire communicated in the post I browsed.

And after this post Sam Hart – Mario Kart Love Song IndieMuse.
    I was actually excited enough to drop a comment :-) I do have 2 questions for you
    if you tend not to mind. Is it simply me or do some of the remarks appear like
    they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing at additional sites, I would like to follow everything new you have to post.
    Would you list the complete urls of your public pages like your
    Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Trackback URI | Comments RSS